To detoxify and eliminate ama, to balance agni – digestive fire, prevent bloating and creation of toxins in the digestive process.
To purify uterus, for menstrual disorders, skin disorders, to nourish bodily tissues, pain killers esp. digsetive system, allergies, nervous sytem disorders etc.
- Cumin (Choose – Cuminum cyminum, Carum carvi or Nigella sativa – according to practitioner’s recommendation)
- Honey (good quality)
- Roast about 50g cumin seeds in a pan for few minutes on a low flame
- Be careful not to burn them. The sound of the seeds in the pan changes as they dry. A strong aroma is released
- Take it off the heat immediately and transfer to a cold plate
- Allow to cool
- Grind the cumin seeds in coffee grinder / mortar and pestel until it forms soft powder
- Ratio 1:1 honey & cumin powder
- Store in airtight container in a cool, dark place. This will keep for a few weeks.
As per your Ayurvedic practitioner recommendation.