- 100g fresh ginger
- 6 limes
- 6 teaspoons honey
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar
- 100ml water
- Cut, peel and blend ginger in blender with half a cup of water (or alternatively grate the ginger by hand)
- Squeeze out the ginger juice from the pulp
- Mix ginger juice with the juice of 6 limes, 6 teaspoons of honey and 3 teaspoons of brown sugar and up to 100ml water
- The ginger, lime and honey ayurvedic tonic, needs to be taken after meal only. It also needs to remixed with hot water.
- For quantities and posology according to your condition and constitution. Please contact your practitioner. It is not recommended to self medicated.
- For Covid-19 prevention The Ayurvedic Clinic in London recommends the following : if you are experiencing cold/cough or flu-like symptoms take a small cup of this drink twice a day. Mix half a cup of hot water with 1 tablespoon of the ginger lime and honey mixture
We recommend that you consult a certified Ayurvedic practitioner for optimal dosage, preparation method and treatment.
Natural Health practitioner | Educator
Certified Ayurvedic Practitioner
Certified Ayurveda Massage Therapist
Certified Yoga Teacher
Registered Member AAPUK