Ayurvedic home remedy recipe for anxiety and stress relief
- 10 Almonds (unsalted / raw / local / organic / without skin)
- Milk (plant based milk or regular organic milk)
- Powdered Ginger
- Soak 10 raw almonds overnight
- In the morning, remove the water. Peel the almonds if they have skin on.
- Add a little fresh water and blended almonds in to almond milk
- Mix the almond milk with 1 cup warm milk
- Add 1 pinch of ginger powder and 1 of pinch nutmeg
Drink the Ayurvedic milk for stress relief, warm any time of the day in between meals, or according to your ayurvedic practitioner’s recommendation.
Important Note : This natural ayurvedic home remedy replace allopathic medication or a medical consultation. If you have persisting symptoms, we recommend you consult your general practitioner. For optimal optimal dosage, posology and method of preparation according to your constitution and medical condition please consult a certified ayurvedic practitioner.
Ayurveda Practitioner & Educator (Nutrition – Lifestyle – Herbal Medicine – Massage Therapies)
BA (Hons), DipPrac(Ayur), DipALN(Ayur), DipAMT(Ayur), Yoga Instructor