The intestinal parasite cleansing soup makes use of foods and spices that destroy intestinal worms and parasites.
INTESTINAL PARASITE CLEANSING SOUP
- 1/4 tsp clove powder
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg powder
- 1/4 black cumin (Nigella seeds) or regular cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp fennel seeds
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp Aijwan seeds
- Black pepper
- Rock salt
- 2-3 Garlic cloves
- 1 inch Ginger – fresh
- 1 medium sized Onion
- 2 large leeks
- 3 handful green leaves of your choice
- Pumpkin seeds for the garnish
- Coconut oil 1 tsp
- Wash thoroughly and chop the veggies
- Peel and cut the onion, garlic, ginger
- In an iron -cast pot, heat a little coconut oil
- Sauté the onions until soft and fragrant but not too dark
- Add the spice seeds roast them for 1 min keeping an eye so they do not burn
- Add the leeks and saute for 2-3min
- Add green leafs and boiling water just enough to cover the veggies
- Bring to a boil.
- Stir in the spice powders
- Lower the heat, boil for about 10-15min
- Add the ginger and garlic (if this is too strong for you i.e. you have a sensitive stomach, you can add the ginger and garlic right after you’ve sautéed the onion – although it will be less efficient in terms of killing intestinal parasites and worms)
- Blend with a hand mixer adding or removing water to reach the desired consistency (and according to your constitution).
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with pumpkin seeds.
Serve warm! Bon appétit!
I recommend having it a few days in a row, especially if you feel bloated, gasy or indigestion. This soup will not only help remove any parasites from the digestive tract but also kindle your digestive fire and boost your immune system.
For more ayurveda diet and lifestyle remedies for intestinal worms and parasites please read the full article here
Natural Health Practitioner
DipPrac /DipALN / DiplAMT (Ayurveda)
Registered member AAPUK