This unctuous apple prune compote recipe, helps in relieving constipation and can be enjoyed by anyone else as a light snack or breakfast.
For 1 person
- Apple x 1 large
- Dried prunes (pre-soaked) x 2
- Raisins (pre-soaked) x 7-10
- Clove x 1 pinch
- Cinnamon x 2 pieces
- Cardamon x 1 pinch
- Ghee x 1/2 tsp (optional)
- Wash, peel and cut the apple in small squares.
- In a pot combine fruits and cloves. Cover with water. Bring to a boil, then cover and reduce heat. Simmer until apples are soft.
- Add remaining spices, stir in ghee. Leave to cool. Purée with a handheld mixer.
- It is ready! Enjoy this light, warm, delicious and soft breakfast.