This weight loss breakfast is designed to satisfy your taste buds and kindle your digestive fire (agni) – which is responsble for you maintaining a healthy weight.
- Sour Fruits : kiwi, orange, green mango, pinneaple….
- Spices : cinnamon, cardamom, pepper
- Himalayan pink Salt
RECIPE FOR WEIGHT LOSS BREAKFAST
- Preheat oven to 180-200 degrees Celsius
- Wash, peel and cut your fruits in medium size chuncks
- Place them in the oven on a foil or you can even put your fruits on a skewer
- Roast them until they become golden & nicely caramelised on the outside and soft on the inside.
- Remove from oven and immediatly flavour with the spice mix and salt
- Leave to cool a few minutes, add a squeeze of lime and enjoy your weight loss breakfast !
Here you will find an alternative weight loss breakfast recipe for the colder days or the days you need something more substantial.
This weight loss breakfast is for information purposes only. Please consult your health practitioner for a personalised diet or in case you have specific symptoms you need to treat.
Ayurveda Practitioner & Educator (Nutrition – Lifestyle – Herbal Medicine – Massage Therapies)
BA (Hons), DipPrac(Ayur), DipALN(Ayur), DipAMT(Ayur), Yoga Instructor
Ayurveda Centre – Glyfada